Richard N. Hess, MD, FACS
Surgeons can reshape the appearance of body parts through cosmetic surgery. Some of the most common body parts people want to improve through surgery include:
- Breasts: Increase or reduce the size of breasts or reshape sagging breasts
- Ears: Reduce the size of large ears or set protruding ears back closer to the head
- Eyes: Correct drooping upper eyelids or remove puffy bags below the eyes
- Face: Remove facial wrinkles, creases or acne scars
- Hair: Fill in balding areas with one's own hair
- Nose: Change the shape of the nose
- Tummy: Flatten the abdomen
—Source: U.S. National Library of Medicine, MedlinePlus
This procedure is cosmetic and may not be covered by insurance.
Schedule consultation to discuss Tummy Tuck with us and we can help you figure out the best course of treatment with the right doctor.