February is National Cancer Prevention Month
Our surgeons, specialists and staff care for patients with many types of cancer. Receiving a cancer diagnosis can be one of the scariest events someone may face in their lifetime. It is important to remember that many cancers are treatable and even curable. Early detection can improve your outcome in many situations.
The links below for the National Cancer Institute and the American Cancer Society are great resources to learn more about cancer basics. They include information for patients who are newly diagnosed and treatment resources for various types of cancer.
If you have received a cancer diagnosis, our doctors can help. Our locations that provide cancer related care are listed below.
ACS Locations that care for patients with cancer and provide post cancer care
- Hess & Sandeen Plastic Surgery 7436 N. La Cholla Boulevard Tucson, AZ (520) 297-3300 TODAY: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Hurst Plastic Surgery 6861 N Oracle Road, Suite 22-24 Tucson, AZ (520) 770-8669 TODAY: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Presidio Surgical Group 2055 W. Hospital Drive #295 Tucson, AZ (520) 219-9125 TODAY: 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Sarah J Lee MD – Surgery 1850 E. Innovation Park Drive Oro Valley, AZ (520) 495-5600 TODAY: 8:00 am–4:00 pm
- Southwestern Surgery Associates 1951 N. Wilmot Road, Building 2 Tucson, AZ (520) 795-5845 TODAY: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- ACS – West Campus General Surgery 1712 W. Anklam Road, Suite 103 Tucson, AZ (520) 622-7384 TODAY: 9:00 am–4:00 pm